Householder InsuranceChoose Insurance Provider

kurnia logo
Kurnia Fire 365 (Kurnia)

Kurnia’s Fire 365 covers your property against perils such as fire and explosions. It also further offers additional coverage against flood, falling trees, earthquakes, riots and much more.

kurnia logo
Householder Plus (Kurnia)

Kurnia householder Plus offers home contents insurance to protect your personal items against theft and damage.

p&o logo
Fire Insurance (P&O)

P&O Fire Insurance pays for the loss or damage to your property/premise when destroyed/damaged by Fire, Lightning or domestic explosion.

p&o logo
Householder Content (P&O)

P&O Houseowner Insurance covers for the loss or damage to your house by Fire, Lightning and domestic explosion inclusive with perils extension.

etiqa logo
Houseowner and Householder Insurance (Etiqa)

Insure the building of your home and its contents, so that you don’t have to pay for damage and losses. Coverage against damage caused by floods and landslides.

takaful logo re
Takaful myHouseowners/Houseowner (Takaful Malaysia)

The Houseowners plan covers your house structure including the walls, roof, fixtures and fittings, garages, gates and fences. The Householders plan covers your house contents like household goods, personal effects and other moveable possessions.


Did not find what you’re looking for, click here to get in touch with our customer representative?